1. Purpose of Collection of Personal Data, Including Images
- In the course of using our Channels, you may disclose or be asked to provide personal information, which may include images. In order to benefit from and enjoy the various services offered by our Channels, it may be necessary for you to provide us with your personal information, including images. Although you are not obliged to provide the information and/or images as requested on our Channels, we will not be able to render certain services on our Channels in the event that you fail to do so.
Our purposes for the collection of information, including images, on our Channels include but are not limited to the following:
- to ensure that content from our Channels is presented in the most effect manner for the User and his or her mobile and / or computer;
- to provide the User with information, product or services that the User may request from us or which we feel may interest the User, where such User has consented to being contacted for such purposes;
- to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between the User and us;
- to notify Users about any changes to our services;
- to perform the daily operation of the services provided to Users, including the implementation of a loyalty program;
- to provide Users with marketing and promotional materials of any events or seminars organised by us;
- to identify Users who have enjoyed their benefits as members of our Channels by receiving and using marketing and promotional materials;
- to allow Users to participate in interactive features of our services on our Channels, where such Users choose to do so;
- to enable us to select and present information that matches the needs of Users or to create personalised content;
- to design and provide products and services to Users in relation to the above purposes;
- to facilitate our use of Users' personal data, including images, for purposes relating to the provision of services offered by us and marketing services, special events, and/or our promotions.
- to provide measurement, analytics and other business services in relation to the provision of products and services offered by us.
We strive to collect only personal data, including images, which is necessary and adequate but not excessive in relation to the purposes set out above.
If you are under the age of 18, we strongly recommend that you seek prior consent from a parent or guardian, who may contact us at email@example.com to assist with your registration as a member of our Channels.
If we require your personal data, including images, for a purpose other than those set out above, we may request your prescribed consent to the same. If you are a minor, the prescribed consent should be given by his or her parent or guardian.
Disclosure or Transfer of Data, Including Images
2. Collection of Personal Data
3. Disclose or Transfer of Data
We will take all practicable steps to keep all your personal information, including images, confidential and/or undisclosed, subject to the following conditions.
Generally speaking, we will only disclose and/or transfer your personal information and/or images to our personnel and staff, and any member of our group, which includes our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act (Cap 50), for the purpose of providing services through our Channels to you. However, we may disclose and/or transfer such information and/or images to third parties under the following circumstances:
- where the information and/or images are disclosed and/or transferred to any third-party suppliers or external service providers who have been duly authorized by us to use such information and/or images and who will facilitate the services on our Channels, under a duty of confidentiality;
- where the information and/or images are disclosed and/or transferred to any agents or our associates who have been duly authorized by us to use such information and/or images;
- where we need to protect and defend our rights and property;
- where we consider necessary to do so in order to comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation compliance with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Channels and/or us;
- where we deem necessary in order to maintain and improve the services on our Channels;
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data, including images, to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets and
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data, including images, held by us about our clients will be one of the transferred assets.
Personal data, including images, collected via our Channels may be transferred, stored, and processed in any country in which we operate. By using our Channels, you are deemed to have agreed to, consented to, and authorised us to disclose and/or transfer your personal information, including images, under the circumstances stated above, as well as to any transfer of information outside of your country.
You are entitled to request access to or make amendments to your own personal information and data, including images, kept with us by contacting our admin at firstname.lastname@example.org
In the event that you wish to access or amend your personal information and data, including images, we may request you to provide personal details in order to verify and confirm your identity. An identity card number or passport number or company registration number cannot be amended unless such data is proved to be inaccurate. Any access request you make may be subject to a fee of S$10.00 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
5. Cookies and Log Files
7. Retention of Personal Data
8. User Rights
9. Partner Websites
11. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
For any query, please contact our team at email@example.com