At Infinity Financial Advisory (“Infinity FA”), the Board, Senior Management, Staff and Financial Consultants committed to ensuring fair dealing with all our Customers.
As a institution born and bred in Singapore, we believe in building relationships with our Customers and doing the right thing by our Customers. Applying these principles to our day-to-day business activities, we commit to:
- only sell products and services that are suitable for our Customers;
- ensure our Financial Consultants thoroughly trained and equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to provide quality information to our Customers;
- be clear and transparent to our Customers by keeping them fully informed;
- be responsive to our Customers' needs and requests by attending to their complaints promptly and effectively.
Infinity FA has always taken proactive steps to build towards delivering fair dealing outcomes for our Customers. In this respect, we have:
- strengthened our sales process, putting in expanded fact-finding process, enhanced risk disclosure and additional customer-product suitability checks;
- stepped up the training and competency of our financial consultants on their product knowledge and skills regularly;
- continued to ensure that our Financial Consultants remuneration is based on a balanced scorecard approach, taking into account quality of the fact find process and Customer satisfaction.